Our existence on this earth is not without a bigger plan. We are all a part of something big. We might not yet see our part in it or even know whatever that ‘bigger plan’ is but that belief empowers us. As we face the trials and challenges of life, we may sometime slip up and lose our sense of self, our confidence. It shows in the way we carry ourselves and also when we speak. This if left untreated will slowly eat us away. The following are some simple steps that you can take to regain back/master your confidence.
- Know your true self and be aligned with it.
- What do you believe in?
- Why do you believe so?
- Are your actions expressing your beliefs?
- Be conscious of the words you use.
- Strive for positive words only
- Substitute the negative for positive
- ‘problem’ to ‘challenge’, ‘hardships’ to ‘trials’, etc.
- Surround yourself with people that only uplift you.
- There is a difference between uplifting and only telling you what you want to hear. Avoid the latter.
- If your loved ones do the opposite, do not let them in your circle, but love them nonetheless
The list above is not meant to be conclusive. If you have other suggestions, please feel free to share with us.
Being awesome is our divine right. Do not let anyone take that away from you.